• Your domain is live (you should avoid changing your
domain after applying for the Google My Business API).
• Your address and email are listed on the website.
1. To create Google My Business Keys, navigate to https://console.developers.google.com/.
Confirm your location and agree to the terms.
2. Click “Select a Project” in the top left corner of
your screen. A pop-up will appear.
Select “New Project”.
3. You will be taken to a New Project page. Complete the
fields and select “Create”.
4. Once the project has been created, it will display in
your dashboard. Click the project to view project info.
6. From the Request Access to the API page, select the
“Access Request Form” link.
7. When the application opens, select “Next”.
9. Complete the following:
• Enter Company Name
• Enter Company Website
• Enter Headquarters Address (enter the address in Google
Maps, click the map, copy the URL, and paste in this field)
• Enter Name and Email (should be your corporate
• Enter N/A for Google Strategic Partner Manager/Account
11. Complete the following on this screen:
do you need access to the GMB API?
your company currently have an approved AdWords API Token?
Yes, please provide the last four characters of your AdWords Developer Token
do you work with clients to manage their locations?
Select: Clients log in to our location management
application and make updates
12. Complete the following on this screen:
you resell your application to other agencies?
functionality does your application provide to end-users?
describe your company’s business model and how you plan to use the GMB API
Using the GMB API, our users will easily monitor,
protect, and strengthen their reputations online.
type of customers do you manage?
how many locations do you manage using Google My Business today?
type of location management application do you have?
features of the Google My Business API do you plan to use?
Select: Reviews Management
programming language do you plan on using to develop your application?
other networks does your platform publish location information to?
is your location management application used?
(business owners or chains) log in to the application directly to manage
confirm that you have read and agree to the GMB API policies.
14. Enable the Google My Business API from your Library.
15. Once Enabled, select “Create Credentials”.
16. Select “OAuth Client ID”. On the OAuth Consent screen, complete the following:
domains: Enter the company website URL
Homepage link: Enter the company website URL
Terms of Service link
17. Select “Save” and “Submit for Verification”. You
should receive an email from Google when verification is complete.
18. Once verification is complete, go to OAuth Client ID
for creation. Choose "Web Application" and select “Create”.
19. Enter the following Authorized Redirect: