How do I create the product plans I will provision in WHMCS?
First, create a product group and then create a product. The
products are called plans. These plans are available for your users.
To create a product group, go to Setup > Product /
Services > Product / Services.
Select Create a New Group.
Products are organized on the order form by group. Each group has a separate page so you can split products into categories or across several pages for easy display. For example, you may wish to list your website plan and reputation management plan separately. Clients can switch between groups on the order form, or you can link to them directly.
Provide the relevant information and select Save.
The new product group will appear in the Product / Services section.
Now you can create the new Product. Select "Create a New Product".
Add the following details:
- Product Type: Other
- Product Group: This will default to the group created in the previous step
- Product Name: Reputation Management Bundle
- Module: ReviewRev
- Create as Hidden: Toggle this to OFF to make this product visible to the public
Next, you will need to configure some options on your new product.
The Details tab allows you to enter a product description.
The Pricing tab allows you to specify the prices and duration of the product. (Highlighted are the most common settings for our product.)
Payment Types: Free, One Time, and Recurring options.
- When you select One Time or Recurring payment types, the pricing grid will appear for entry of the product price. Enable each billing cycle by checking Enable.
- For Free products, the grid will not appear since you cannot specify a price for a free product.
- For One Time products, enable One Time/Monthly and enter your prices into that column.
- For Recurring pricing types, you can choose from several billing cycles depending on how often you want to bill clients. You can enable as many or as few as you like.
- The setup fee in each column allows you to specify different setup fees depending on the cycle you choose. For example, you may charge setup fees on monthly cycles and offer free setup for yearly cycles.
- If you do not wish to offer a particular billing cycle, deselect Enable to disable it.
- Allow Multiple Quantities: When you enable it, this option allows clients to choose the quantity of this product they wish to order. This is available on the checkout page. The product must require no additional configuration (like product custom fields or configurable options).
- Recurring Cycles Limit: For Recurring payment types, the default value (0) will invoice indefinitely until canceled. However, by entering a value in this field, you can limit the number of times this product will invoice the client. For example, entering 5 on a monthly product would keep the system from generating an invoice in the 6th month after ordering.
Auto Terminate/Fixed Term: You can set up products that automatically terminate after a set number of days from the service's Registration Date. Use this to offer free trial products for a certain period of time or time-limited products that should only recur for a certain number of cycles before stopping.
- To enable this, enter the number of days to wait before terminating and choose an email template to send to the client when the termination occurs (for example, an up-selling email to promote your paid products in the case of a trial, or confirmation of payment completing for installment payments). Set Auto Terminate/Fixed Term to 0 to disable this feature.
- Entering a number in this field will terminate the product when the job runs that many days after the product registration date.
- Termination Email: When you enable the above option, choose an email to send to the client at product termination.
- Prorate Billing: This allows you to bill products on a specific day of the month and charge a prorate amount at the initial time of order. If you enable this, the system will charge all clients on one exact day each month. Otherwise, the product will use the default anniversary billing system (for example, Jun 15–Jul 15). Changes to this setting apply to new orders only.
- Prorate Date: If you set this to 1, the system will charge all clients on the 1st of each month.
- Charge Next Month: After this day of the month, the system will also charge a client for the next month in their initial payment when signing up on a monthly billing cycle. Without enabling this, if you have set the prorate date to 1, and a client signs up on the 30th of the month, they would only pay a small amount. If you enable this, they would pay the prorated amount plus the next month in advance.
The Module Settings tab allows you to specify which server type the product will use and how WHMCS will behave when someone orders this product. (Highlighted are the most common settings for our product.)
If the plan created is a Trial Product, then the user needs to select "Is Trial". When this checkbox is selected, users when provisioned with this plan get the Trial Product and ReviewRev will not charge the Reseller.
The Custom Fields tab allows you to create custom fields for this product. This allows you to collect additional order form information that you need to supply the product. (Highlighted are the most common settings for our product.)
Configurable Options allow you to add any options that can alter the price of the product.
The Upgrades tab allows you to specify whether the client can upgrade or downgrade from this product to another.
The Links tab contains the custom links\URLs that link to each configurable step.
The Free Domain and Other tabs are not applicable for our product.
Select Save Changes to save your product configuration.
How do I update the "Privacy" and "Terms" links in my WHMCS portal?
Follow these steps to change the Terms & Conditions and Privacy links that are displayed in your WHMCS instance. Log in to your Reseller Dashboard (Reseller login). For this change, you will be logging in directly to the Reseller Dashboard, not your ...
How do I see what upgrades an account is using?
You can view upgrades enabled for a specific account by viewing the icons in the Upgrades column. To view/add/remove product upgrades from an account: Search for the specific account Select the pencil icon Select the checkbox to add/remove an ...
How do I create an account in WHMCS for new or existing WHMCS clients?
You can create a new client in WHMCS by navigating to the Clients tab and selecting "Add New Client". Fill out the client information, and then select "Add Client". The next screen will display a summary of your client's information. Select the ...
How do I create an account?
You can create accounts for your users within your reseller dashboard. Create an account: Select Create Account Enter the user's information Select a trial period Select upgrades Select Save To create a new account, select “Create Account”. This will ...
What business details do you need from me?
The details entered in this section help us set up your account. The Mobile Login links are shown to users when they attempt to access their dashboard on mobile. If these fields are left empty, we will direct them to the white-labeled Reviews360 app. ...